موقع الدكتور/ محمد الدويهيس
Dr.Mohammad Ebtaihan Salem Alduwaihees
(1) Personal Data:
• Name: Mohammad E. S. Alduwaihees.
• Date of Birth: August 3, 1955.
• Nationality: Kuwait.
• Marital status: Married.
• Mobile phone:(00965) 99855333
- June 1987 Received Doctor of Business Administration, United States International University, San Diego, California. U.S.A.
Work in Depth: Evaluation of Long-Range Planning in Kuwaiti Commercial Banks.
- March 1983 Master of Business Administration, United States International University, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
January 1981 Certificate of Completion of Academic English, American Language Institute, San Diego State University. San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- July 1980 Completed an intensive course in English as a Second Language, English Language Services (ELS). San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- July 1979 Bachelor of Business Administration, Kuwait University, Faculty of Commerce, Economics &Political Science.
Major: Organization and Personnel.
1979 TO 1980 Awarded a scholarship from Kuwait University, Faculty of Commerce, Economics & Political Science.
1980 to 1987 Awarded a scholarship from Ministry of Communications, Kuwait Civil Service.
An evaluation of long-range planning in Kuwaiti Commercial Banks (KCBS). This research was conducted to explore how Kuwaiti Commercial Banks plan and how planning efforts were organized. Furthermore, the study sought to determine KCBS’ executives’ perceptions of long-range planning activities, discover alternative planning systems as implemented at the time of this study. Descriptive elemental research approach was employed using both a semi-structured interview and a written questionnaire. Four banking executive groups were identified; planners, non-planners, informed and misinformed executives.
(3) Work Experience:
• Expert and Trainer in Strategic Planning, Governance and Public Sector Reforms.
• Member of the Supreme Petroleum Council of August 2005 to Jan 2019.
• Member of the Board of Directors of the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science (KFAS) since November 2006 until Feb.2011.
• Chairman of the Board of Directors of Credit and Savings Bank-Kuwait- from March 2002 to March 2005.
• Minister of Planning and Minister of State for Administrative Development Affairs from 1999-2001.
• Member of the Ministerial Team to solve the problem of the Millennium 1999 to 2001.
• Chairman of the Technical Team of the Central Project of Implementation and Use of Technology in Government -November 2000 to February 2001.
• Assistant Undersecretary for Administrative Development Affairs, Civil Service Commission, from January 1994 to July 1999.
• Director of Service Development and Working Methods Department-the Administrative Development Sector- Civil Service Commission from July 1993 until January 1994.
• Acting Assistant Undersecretary for Administrative Development Affairs, Civil Service Commission from October 1992 until February 1993.
• Chairman of the Team Project of Trio Program - Sector of Administrative Development Affairs of Civil Service Commission from September 1992 until October 1993.
• Chairman of the Development Office Work Methods of the Administrative Development Sector, Civil Service Commission from1989 until July 1993.
• Administrative Supervisor of the Project End of Service Benefits at the state level - the Civil Service Commission from July 1991 to July 1993.
• Hold many administrative positions at the Ministry of Telecommunications from 1976 to 1988.
(4) Teaching Experience:
• Lecturer, Department of Public Administration-Kuwait University (Diploma of Public Administration) 2012-2014.
• Adjunct Faculty -MBA Program-College of Business Administration–Gulf University of Science and Technology.(GUST) Feb.2011- MAY 2011.
• Lecturer, College of Business Studies at the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training from September 2000 -2010
• Lecturer in the Programs related to Administrative Development and Training in many government agencies, including:
Kuwait University (Department of Public Administration).
• Ministry of Planning.
• Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor.
• Fire Service Directorate
• Lecturer, College of Business Studies at the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training from1992- 1993.
(5) Training Experience(TRAINER):
• Organizational and Administrative Development - Public Authority for Industry - Jan 2019.
• Modernization and Administrative Development in the Arab World - Arab Planning Institute - Nov 2018
• Leadership Municipality Managers- Oman - Sep 2018.
• Leadership Skills - National Security - Qatar - March 2017.
• Seminar on the preparation of the Security Plan in Emergency Cases of the State - Ministry of Interior - Kuwait - December 2016.
• Effective Institutional Performance - Kuwait - May 2016.
• Organization and Job description –Al Salam Company-Kuwait-Oct 2015,
• Strategic Leadership-Agadir -Morocco –March 2015.
• Strategic Leadership and Strategic Planning-Agadir-
Morocco –Jan, 2015.
• Operational Planning- Public Authority for Industry -Kuwait-June 2013
• Time and Self-Management -Kuwait National Assembly- Kuwait-June 2013.
• Mini MBA-Private Sector- Kuwait-Jan.2013
• Human Resources Management- Private Sector - Kuwait - June 2012.
• Future Thinking - Ministry of Interior - Kuwait - Feb 2012.
• Strategic Management- Ministry of Interior- Kuwait- Nov 2011.
• Crisis Management- Council of Ministers- October 2011
• The Role of Leadership in the Management of Strategic Priorities - National Guard - Kuwait –October 2011
• Operational Planning-C.S.C. October-2011.
• Total Quality Management-Zakat House -Kuwait-September 2011
• The Art of Excellent Leadership-Restructuring Council-June 2011.
• Management of New Generation- C.S.C. Kuwait–April 2011
• The Role of Leadership in the Management of Strategic Priorities - National Guard - Kuwait - December 2010
• Identify Training Needs - Ministry of Interior - Kuwait - December 2010.
• Smart leadership Crises and Difficult Situations - Kuwait University - Kuwait - November 2010.
• Management concept of Hoshin Kanri - The Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs - Kuwait - June 2010.
• Workforce Planning - the Civil Service Commission - Kuwait - May 2010.
• Organizational Development (Advanced) - CSC - Kuwait - April 2010
• Decision-Makers - CSC - Kuwait - April 2010.
• Prepare Management Development Researchers - CSC - Kuwait - February 2010.
• Director and outstanding performance - Ministry of Information - Kuwait - January 2010.
• Authorization and Improvement Decision-making Process - Public Authority for Industry - Kuwait - January 2010.
• Streamlining Business Processes and Service Development - the Civil Service Commission - Kuwait - December 2009.
• Building and Preparation of the Future Leaders - Central Bank - Kuwait - December 2009.
• Decision Support Systems and their Role in Government - Ministry of Trade and Industry - Kuwait - November 2009.
• Management and Strategic Planning - the Ministry of Telecommunications - Kuwait - October 2009.
• Problems Solving in Creative ways - the Secretariat of the Supreme Council for Planning and Development - Kuwait - May 2009.
• Prepare Management Development Researchers - CSC - Kuwait - April 2009.
• Practical Skills to Manage Change - Environment Public Authority - Kuwait - March 2009.
• Strategic Planning and Effective Leadership - Kuwait Municipality - March 2009.
• Management Development to Improve Performance and Productivity - Ministry of Defense - Kuwait - March 2008.
• Career Development System and its Applications - the Civil Service Commission - Kuwait - January 2008.
• Laboratory Development of Performance Management - the Ministry of Commerce and Industry - Kuwait - December 2007
• Situational Leadership - CSC - Kuwait - December 2007.
• Lecturer in the Program of Preparation of the Administrative Staff Development, Program Simplification of Procedures to the Administrative Development Sector - Civil Service Commission (1990- 1992).
• Trainer in the Administrative Development Sector - Civil Service Commission in the following programs: -
• A series of programs to train the New Recruits (from 1990 to 1998).
• A series of Administrative Development Programs and Training (from 1991 to 1998).
• Trainer of the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training in the following programs:
- Performance Evaluation (1992).
• Team Work (1992).
• Top Management (1992).
• Simplifying Work Methods program (1992).
• Administrative Development (1992).
(6) Training Courses Attended:
• Workshop on the Use of Quality Awards in the Public Sector - Arab Organization for Administrative Development, Cairo, May -1999.
• Leadership Team-HIC- in March 1999 Ways and Methods to Improve Productivity -Civil Service Commission May 1995.
• Effective Leadership - Seminar Company in cooperation with the Civil Service Commission, April 1995.
Strategic Vision and Organizational Goals- Civil Service Commission January 1995.
• Total Quality Management of -Arab Organization for Administrative Development, Cairo, December 1994.
• Seminar Leaders of the Civil Service in the Arab world- The Arab Organization for Administrative Development in cooperation with the World Bank Cairo, November 1994.
• Workshop Service Development- MATRIX-Kuwait July 1993.
• Service Improvement - ERNST & YOUNG -in cooperation with the Civil Service Commission January 1992.
• Assistant Consultant" -KPMG in cooperation with the Civil Service Commission, December 1991.
• Simplifying the Business" -Merck- Dubai March 1989.
• Management and Simplification of Procedures”, College of Administrative Science- Kuwait University, December 1988.
(7) Task Forces and Working Groups:
• Member of The Higher Consultation Committee of the Arab Planning Institute - 2019/2020.
• Member of the Investment Committee of the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Science from November 2006-Feb 2011.
• Member of the Advisory Council of the Programme of Kuwait to the Harvard University - Foundation for Advancement Science from November 2006 –Feb 2011
• Vice-Chairman of the Finance Committee of the Supreme Petroleum Council from December 2005 to Jan 2019.
• Member of the Strategies and Organizational Structure Committee of the Supreme Council for Petroleum from December 2005 till now.
• Member of Development and Training Committee of the Oil Sector - the Supreme Petroleum Council - Kuwait, March 2008.
• Member of the Selection of the Senior Leadership Committee of the Oil Sector - Ministry of Energy - Kuwait 2007.
• Chairman of the Public Authority for Civil Information from August 1999 until February 2001.
• Member of the Supreme Council of Planning from August 1999 until February 2001.
• Member of the Board of Civil Service Council from August 1999 until February 2001.
• Member of the Supreme Petroleum Council from August 1999 until February 2001.
• Member of Financial and Economic Committee of the Cabinet from August 1999 until February 2001.
• Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Arab Planning Institute from August 1999 to February 2001
• Member of the Public Service Commission of the Cabinet from August 1999 until February 2001.
• Head of, Team for Automated Inquiry Integrated Services System Project- Civil Service Commission from May 1998 until July 1999
• Member of the Board of Trustees of the Center of Excellence in Management College of Administrative Sciences, Kuwait University, from 1996 until July 1999.
• Member of the Management Team Re-engineering of the Civil Service Commission from September 1994 to October 1995.
• Head of, Training Proposal Evaluation Committee, Civil Service Commission, from 1994-1999.
• Chairman of Overlapping Committee- Civil Service Commission from December 1993- 1995.
• Member of the Selection Committee Civil Service Commission from November 1993 until July 1999.
• Member of the Group workforce -Studies and Research Advisory and Information to the Amiri Diwan 1992 1993.
• Member of the Technical Support Team for the main Program of work for the implementation of the Tripartite Development Projects of the administrative Civil Service Commission 1992.
• Vice Chairman of the Special Committee to assess the Training Proposal of Civil Services from 1991- 1993.
• Vice President of the Working Group Study Streamlining the Procedures for Data Handling System Files - Civil Service Commission (October 1991 to July 1992).
• Team Member to Develop and Improve Services Notifying Department at the Ministry of Justice and the Administrative Affairs 92/1993.
• Member of the Group Streamlining - Civil Service Commission from 1988 until 1990.
• Member of the Administrative Development Committee- Ministry of Telecommunications in 1988.
• Member of the Receivables Committee- the Ministry of Telecommunications from 1979 until 1980.
(8) Work with Local and International Organizations:
- Strategic Planning Consultant - Public Authority of Food and Nutrition (PAFN) - Feb 2018 -June 2019.
- Adviser and Project Leader of Strategic Planning Manual and Performance Appraisal and follow up Project of the Secretariat of the Supreme Council for Planning and Development - Kuwait in collaboration with the (UNDP)from Nov.2013 - until Feb 2014.
- Project Leader of Government Services Improvement - Civil Service Commission and (HIC) from February 2010 until December 2010.
- Adviser to the Project of Preparation of the Organizational Structure and Review the Administrative and Financial Regulations of the Environment Public Authority in Kuwait within the project of sustainable environmental management of the State of Kuwait (SEMP) in collaboration with the (UNDP)from September 2007 - until March 2009.
- Participated in the Management of the Project to define the Training Needs in the State of Kuwait - American Foundation for the National Education (NEC) from 1993 until 1995.
- Contributed to the Management and Design Development Project Kuwait Leadership Development Program (KLDP) -Kuwaiti Civil Service this was implemented by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management OPM (1993).
- Contributed in the Selection of Experts, Project and Management of the preparatory work for the UNDP to the United Nations in Kuwait UNDP from 1993 to 1995.
- Involved in the preparation and implementation of the Project of services Improvement- Immigration Department- Ministry of the Interior – Foundation of COOPERS & LYBERLAND (1992
- Participated in the work and activities of the Arab Organization for Administrative Development, from 1991 until 2001.
- Participated in the work and activities of the International Institute of Administrative Sciences, IIAS from 1993 until 2001.
(9) Research and Scientific Articles:
- Preparation of a working paper on the "Implementation of Governance in the State of Kuwait" presented to the Second GCC Governance Conference organized by the Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR) in cooperation with the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS). 2017.
- Prepared and presented a research paper on the State of Kuwait "model of Public Administration in the Government Apparatus" presented to the annual conference of the American Society for Training and Development ASTD Dallas / USA June 1995.
- Prepared a Report on the Meetings of the Fiftieth Session "Resumed" The General Assembly of the United Nations on the UN Public Administration and Development, New York / USA April 1996.
- Participated in the Preparation of Civil Service Commission paper at the Public Authority for Applied Education and Training December 1996.
- Wrote more than 500 articles in the area of Management and Administrative Development in Kuwaiti Newspapers.
(10) Membership of Scientific Societies:
- Vice President of Management Consultants - Kuwait.
- Member and Founder of the Association of Management Consultants - Kuwait.
- Member of the American Society for Training and Development ASTD.
- Member of the Alumni Association in Kuwait.
- Member of the Kuwait Economic Society. Kuwait.
- Member of the Coordinating Committee for Management and Training. Kuwait.
(11) Conferences and Seminars, Local and International:
- Participation in the Conference of Human Resources and Labor Market - Union of GCC Chambers - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates from October 15-16, 2017. The second session is entitled "The reality and future of the GCC human capital in the GCC economic sectors".
- Represented Kuwait in several conferences and seminars and scientific meetings in the various specialized fields of public administration and administrative development since 1988 and until 2001.